Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ridge and Madeline had the best day ever at the zoo together. They loved to hold hands as they walked around and it was just the most adorable thing you ever saw! They get along so well with each other. A perfect little match.. They both like to look at the animals. They both like to run and laugh at the same time. They both like to ride together in the stroller. They both like to play on the slide over and over again. they both got giraffe fruit punch drinks. they both knocked out on the car ride home. They both took some of the cutest pictures I ever did see..well you'll see for yourself.
Looking at the lizards

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi, Mindi! I really enjoyed your pictures and posts! It helps me when I'm missing you to look at it over and over. Love ya! Chris