Friday, September 11, 2009

Edge 2nd year pre-school

Oh my GOSH!!! look at my baby! He isn't a baby anymore, my baby is growing up...He is 4 years old now and he says the most interesting things. Just yesterday while I was driving him to school as he sat in his car sit he said to me "Mommy Jesus took the nails so we wouldn't have to" His little mind is just a working!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yes, he is growing up and yes, it happens too fast, but I can honestly say the only thing worse than them growing up too fast, is for them to not grow up at all. I hate it when they move from home, but I'd hate it even worse if they didn't ever leave! It's the natural order of things, but I miss my kids and my grandkids when they aren't here, so get used to it. :-) And love 'em while you can!!