Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here's What's Been Going On.....










Well hello everybody! here's what's been going on with the Peralta family. Edge turned 3 August 21st, and Ridge turned the big ol' 1 September 12th. We decided to have their birthday's together, it was so much fun! There was a zipline and a rock climbing wall. It was fun for the kids and the grownups! about 20 families showed up!









Edge is in Pre-school and he love's it, his Teacher says he is the popular one in school, and even the kids in other grades know who he is, when I go to pick him up there are kids yelling at me "Hi Edge's Mom" Edge's teacher told me the other day that Edge told the class he wanted to be an elephant when he grows up! Edge has two new sayings that he learned (from me) i'm not in the mood, and you're driving me nuts! Ha Ha Ha... I better watch what I say! Ridge is walking and follows me and Edge around everywhere,( mostly me cause I have booby's) yes he is still breastfeeding and probably will be till he's to old to be!

Nanna came to visit for two weeks and we had alot of fun with her she got to rock the baby (we still call Ridge the Baby) to sleep 3 time's !!! that's alot considering Ridge is at that stage wher he only wants Me to hold him, Daddy sometimes... But they played together and she even taught him Pee Pie (peek a boo). Every time Nanna would take a nap Edge would tell me "lets go wake Nanna up" he had a blast with her. wish she would've stayed longer...







Nanna was there for Ridge's first haircut! here is the before picture, Here is the during picture, and the the after picture....Hansome is'nt he?



We got the boys their Halloweeen costumes already, Edge is a skeleton, and Ridge is a little moo cow! I cant wait to take them trick or treating! its going to be so fun!!!! Well I Better get cooking!Love the Peralta's

No comments: